RayZor FinZ Model Description.
- ALL AROUND PROTECTION FOR YOUR EYES. Rayzor set out to make Sports sunglasses for lovers of Sports that are both stylish and fashionable. Our top of the range glasses are built with UV400 protection, meaning they block 100% of UVA and UVB rays. Our sunglasses are also anti-glare. The lens provides a special filter system that protects your eyes from intense UV light. The yellow lens models have been especially designed for perfect vision throughout low light environments.
- A COMPANY YOU CAN TRUST. The RayZor brand has been around for almost 20 years and has sold thousands of pairs. We take pride in making quality eye care products for sports at affordable prices. As our company grows, we remain invested in making a product that is durable, ergonomic, sleek, and user-friendly. Our designer, high-tech sunglasses are shatterproof and they’ll stay in place no matter what sport you may be doing. These full frame sports sunglasses look and feel so smooth, you won’t have to sacrifice looks for practicality.
- MADE FOR ALL KINDS OF SPORTS. While these sunglasses were specially formatted to fit comfortably for those long runs and remain in place even if you sweat or get dirty, these glasses can be used for much more than running. Our product is very versatile and is a perfect solution to any outdoor activity that requires eye protection. Use them for golfing, fishing, boating, hiking, running, skiing, surfing or even just sitting on your patio drinking a beer on a hot day.
- UNIVERSAL USE: Our unisex sunglasses come in one size but can fit just about any facial structure. With its unique lightweight polycarbonate plastic and rubber compound frames, it wraps around securely so they won’t keep falling down due to elements like rain, wind, or even sweat. They are designed for both men and women to be able to wear comfortably but have a little give so you can gently mould them to your face.
- Fitting Guide: The RayZor FinZ model has a solid full frame, which has a smaller lens height. If this model is too small for full eye coverage I would recommend the RayZor Blaze model, which has a larger lens coverage.